- Please read the below mentioned terms and conditions carefully as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you (the reader) and Khabri.News.
- This following sets out the terms and conditions on which you may use the content on
Khabri.News website, Khabri.News Applications and other digital publishing services driven by Rishab.
2) Registration Access and Use
- We welcome users to register & follow us on our digital platforms. We offer the below mentioned registration services which may be subject to change in the future. All changes will be appended in the terms and conditions page and communicated to existing users by email.Registration or notification sign up services are offered for individual subscribers only. If multiple individuals propose to access the same account or for corporate accounts kindly contact or write in to us. Subscription rates will vary for multiple same time access.The nature and volume of Khabri.News content services you consume on the digital platforms will vary according to the type of registration you choose.
4. Personal Subscription Services
- Types of subscription:Services may differ from country to country and the device from which you subscribe. Subscriptions packages and price may also vary in time.
- Contract formation: Khabri.news will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment details and email address, at which point we will provide you with access to your subscription. Khabri.News reserves the right to reject any offer in its discretion, for any or no reason. Khabri.News may partner with third party content providers to offer bundled services, under which the payment for both the services will be collected by Khabri.News. Khabri.News will endeavor to provide a seamless access to all such third parties with a single one point access. There could be a gap in this seamless access due to a technology breakdown, temporary disconnection of the internet connection or any factors beyond the reasonable control of Khabri.News. In such cases the contract will be formed once the access to the partner services are restored.You are requested to read through the terms and conditions offered by content partners to Khabri.News.
6. Who Your Personal Subscription Contract is with
- If you buy a Khabri.News digital subscription and are resident in India (country), then you will be contracting with Khabri.News, East Wardhman Nagar, Nagpur-440008.
7. User Generated Content
- Khabri.News includes comments sections, blogs and other interactive features that allow interaction between users and between users and Khabri.News. We call the information posted by or contributed by users “User Generated Content” or “UGC”.If you wish to view or participate by way of UGC then you must comply with specific rules and guidelines. We also recommend that you read our Comments Guidelines which provide further guidance in relation to commenting on Khabri.News. You are responsible for all the content of any of your UGC that you or we publish. You are financially responsible to us for any claim against us by any third party that your UGC is not in accordance with the UGC policyYou further agree that you will:* Only publish UGC that is your original content and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party when publishing UGC. Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication.* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC with recommendations to buy or not buy a particular share or other investment or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any share or other investment.* Not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC that is threatening, offensive, libellous, indecent or otherwise unlawful.* Not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, for example, comments which make attacks on the grounds of race, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age.* Respectfully challenge different points of view but not personally attack other commentators.* Not disguise the origin of any UGC and not impersonate any person or entity (including Khabri.News employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any connection with any person or entity.* Not post or otherwise publish any UGC unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic.* Not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Khabri.News or any computer software or equipment.* Not collect or store other users personal data.* Not restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.* Comply with the guidelines for commenting set out in our Commenting FAQ.It is not possible for Khabri.News to fully monitor all UGC published on Khabri.News but where we have actually received notice of any UGC that is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will review that UGC, decide whether to remove it from Khabri.News and act accordingly. This may include banning a user from participation in UGC on Khabri.News If you believe that any UGC published on Khabri.News infringes any legal rights that you may have or is not allowed under these terms and conditions, please notify us immediately with specific details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. Third Party Sites and Services
9. Our Responsibilities towards You
- A summary of what this section means: this section is important and you should read it carefully. It makes clear to what extent, if any, Khabri.News accepts responsibility (liability) to you for your use of Khabri.News or in respect of any third party products or services that we refer to or advertisements or any other link to on Khabri.News. Unless you are a premium subscriber to Khabri.News, we accept no financial responsibility to you arising from your use of Khabri.News or the content, advertisements and links published on website If you are a service subscriber, we limit our financial responsibility to you arising from your use of Khabri.News and/or the Premium Services you consume on Khabri.News to the price you paid for your subscription.In no circumstances do we accept responsibility for your use of Third Party Sites or services not limited to advertisements, links in respect of any Third Party Products. By Third Party Sites we mean websites, online or mobile services provided by third parties, including websites of advertisers and sponsors that may appear on Khabri.News. By Third Party Products we mean products or services provided by third parties.
- Limitations of content published on Khabri.News:All content published on Khabri.News (including any information we publish regarding Third Party Products) is only for your general information and entertainment purposes and is not intended to address your particular requirements. In particular, Content created by us, its syndication partners and including UGC and any other content provided by third parties and distributed by Khabri.News, does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us. It is not intended to be and should not be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment, purchase, sale or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision, such as from a qualified financial adviser.Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) Khabri.News are at your own responsibility and entered into at your own risk. Any information that you receive via Khabri.News, whether or not it is classified as “real time”, may have stopped being current by the time it reaches you. Share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore may not be entirely accurate.
- What we Khabri.News promises to develop and operate with reasonable skill and care and will use reasonable efforts to promptly remedy any faults of which it is aware or made aware of.
10. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
- If you are a user whose principal address or principal use of Khabri.News Digital services occurs in any jurisdiction across the world then these terms and conditions will be subject to Indian law. In this case, to the extent possible in the applicable jurisdiction, both you and we agree that the competent courts in New Delhi, India will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms and conditions.
- You may not license or transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions. We may transfer any of our rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any individual, organization or entity but if we do so we will ensure that any company/individual/entity to whom we transfer our rights or obligations will continue to honour your rights under them. Any resultant changes to the terms and conditions will be intimated to you via email and updated on this website.If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
12. Content ownership
- All Content created and published on the digital platforms under the url http://www.Khabri.News the mobile browser site, applications, Khabri.News E-paper belong to us and its licensors who own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights) No intellectual property rights in any of the content are transferred to you while you consume the content on this platform. “Khabri.news” and “Khabri.News” are registered trade marks of Khabri.News and you may not use them without prior written permission from Khabri.News You are permitted to use the content on this platform only as set out in our Copyright Policy.
13. Changes to Terms and Conditions and Validity
- These terms and conditions were published on 11th Nov 2020 and replace with immediate effect the terms and conditions previously published.